What not to include
It is VERY important that the conditions below are followed to comply with various overseas government and customs constraints and to protect the content of the shoeboxes. We reserve the right to remove any unsuitable items.
- ITEMS THAT LEAK OR MELT (these can spoil boxes)
Including toothpaste, shampoo, bubbles, plasticine/playdough, batteries.
- ANY FOOD or LOLLIES
Of any kind (due to shipping regulations) including medicines and vitamins.
- ANY USED or DAMAGED ITEMS
(Due to customs regulations) including clothing and toys.
- ANY BREAKABLE ITEMS
Including glass, porcelain, mirrors.
- ANY ITEM THAT CAN SCARE or HARM A CHILD
Including knives, war-related toys, toy guns.
- ANY GAMBLING-RELATED ITEMS
including play money, playing cards, dominoes.
- ANYTHING OF A RELIGIOUS, RACIAL
OR POLITICAL NATURE